Terms and Conditions
Dog day care / Dog boarding HuTa Saar
HuTa Saar, Silvia Schroth-Walter, Friedrichsthaler Straße 51, 66540 Neunkirchen-Heinitz, VAT ID: DE298752268
1. the dogs are accommodated in groups, in each case after size, age, compatibility.
2. the dog owner gives his dog at his own risk into the care of the HuTa Saar. This also refers explicitly to possible fights between the animals and their possible injury consequences.
3. a castration is not mandatory. The admission of bitches in heat is a case-by-case decision, as it must be ensured that there is neither an unwanted mating nor isolation of the bitch concerned, as this does not correspond to the pack concept of the HuTa Saar. It is always important to keep the stress level as low as possible for all animals present. By giving up a bitch in heat or if a bitch comes into heat during her stay at the HuTa, the owner accepts the risk that despite all precautionary measures, an unwanted mating can occur. The HuTa Saar does not assume any liability in such a case.
4. a place guarantee for a day care place exists only with the payment form of the monthly lump sum. There is no guarantee of a place for 10-person tickets as well as single days.
4.1 Should the behavior of a dog change, e.g. due to hormonal or other influences, and show incompatibilities, the HuTa Saar reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time.
4.2 At the time of booking a deposit of 50% of the total amount has to be paid and 14 days before the use of the place the balance has to be paid. In case of non-payment of the deposit, the HuTa Saar is entitled to assign the place otherwise.
4.2.1 In case of verbal or telephonic agreements / bookings, HuTa Saar can reserve the place for a fee even without down payment or without using the online booking system. These GTC apply at the time of the declaration of intent. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
4.3 The HuTa Saar offers a trial day for dogs that are to be cared for overnight. This trial day cannot be used within the vacations and three weeks before or after the vacations. If you leave your dog with us for overnight care at short notice, for example because an unforeseen hospital stay becomes necessary, and there is no possibility for a trial day, you have to make sure that the dog is picked up in case it does not feel comfortable with us.
5. if it is not possible for the dog owner to pick up his dog at the specified time, this must be communicated in time.
6. the dog owner confirms with his signature that his dog is sufficiently vaccinated (basic vaccination as a puppy, valid rabies vaccination) and has liability insurance and also has no contagious diseases and skin parasites (vaccination certificate and insurance confirmation please bring). if the dog was not demonstrably (TA) treated in the last 4 weeks with a spot on preparation against ticks and fleas, the HuTa Saar reserves the right to treat the dog with appropriate means at a charge as a precaution.
7. in case of illness or injury of a dog the owner agrees that the necessary veterinary care will be taken over by a veterinarian of our choice and we will decide when this is the case. The owner will be responsible for any costs incurred as a result. If a dog brings a contagious disease, the owner of this dog also bears the resulting costs such as disinfection and co-treatment of infected dogs.
8. the HuTa Saar does not take over any costs, which result from the dog’s escape, illness/injury or death, unless there is a violation of the duty of supervision. A violation of the duty of supervision does not exist if the dog is housed in case of incompatibility or temporarily in one of the kennels provided for this purpose.
9) Due to the group housing or the group exercise, with the aim to allow intra-species social contact, there is also the risk that dogs despite the best supervision injuries from it and also here the owner is responsible for the veterinary costs.
10. the HuTa Saar excludes any liability and compensation, unless damages are caused due to a grossly negligent or intentional breach of contract or duty. The same applies to the breach of contract by a representative or vicarious agent.
The HuTa Saar does not assume any liability for objects brought along, such as pillows, baskets, coats, bowls, etc.
12. in case of withdrawal from the contract up to 1 month before the agreed date, no cancellation fees will be charged. In case of withdrawal from the contract less than one month up to 14 days before the agreed date, 50% compensation costs are to be paid. In case of cancellation in the period less than 14 days before the agreed date, the compensation will be the full amount.
12.a Cancellation must either be made in the booking system or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. terms of payment: The HuTa stay is to be paid in advance in cash or bank transfer. In case of online booking a fee of 50% of the total amount of the stay is due and must be paid in advance in cash or by bank transfer.
14. the HuTa Saar is entitled to a right of retention of the boarding dog because of all payment claims against the owner of the dog resulting from this contract, which are not covered by the agreed advance payment.
15. the dog owner declares his explicit consent to the use and publication of film and photo recordings of his animal, which were made during his stay in the dog day care / boarding HuTa Saar – no matter for what purpose. The dog owner waives the right to claim any compensation.
16. these terms and conditions are also considered accepted without signature with the submission of the declaration of intent to reserve a place in the HuTa Saar.
Dog school HuTa Saar
Silvia Schroth-Walte r, Friedrichsthaler Straße 51, 66540 Neunkirchen-Heinitz, VAT ID: DE298752268
1. scope of application
1.1 The following general terms and conditions apply to all legal transactions of the dog trainer/dog school, hereinafter referred to as “organizer”, under this contract with his contractual partner, hereinafter referred to as “participant”.
1.2 The Participant will be notified in writing of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. The announcement can also be made by publication on the website of the organizer. The amendments shall be deemed to have been approved unless the Participant raises an objection in text form. The participant must send the objection to the organizer within two weeks after notification of the changes.
2 Subject matter of the contract, conclusion of the contract, cancellation and withdrawal
2.1 The Organizer offers training and educational events for dogs as well as coaching events and seminars for dog owners. A precise description and listing of the range of services shall be announced by the Organizer in its business premises, its Internet presence and any other media used by it.
2.2 By transmitting and confirming a completed and signed declaration of participation by mail, fax, electronic mail or by verbal agreement and subsequent submission of a written declaration of participation, a service contract is concluded with the organizer in accordance with § 611 BGB. Accordingly, a certain success is not owed on the part of the organizer; this depends essentially on the cooperation of the participants.
2.3 With his declaration of participation, the participant registers bindingly for one or more event(s). The registration can only be cancelled by the participant at the latest 24 hours before the start of the respective event(s) against payment of a processing fee in the amount of 30% of the participation fee(s) attributable to the event(s) in question. If the participant cancels his/her declaration of participation later or not at all, the full amount of the fee is due.
2.4 In case of a group registration, the organizer concludes a participation contract with the registering person about and for the whole group. It is binding for each group participant. Section 2.3 shall apply accordingly.
2.5 The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event up to 24 hours before the start of the event after exhausting all possibilities if this is not reasonable for him because the booking volume for this event is so low that the costs incurred in relation to the event would mean exceeding the economic sacrifice limit. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
2.6 However, the right of withdrawal only exists for the organizer if he can prove the circumstances leading to the withdrawal and has made the participant a comparable substitute offer.
2.7 If the participant does not make use of the substitute offer, the participation fee paid will be refunded immediately. Beyond this, the participant shall not be entitled to any claims for compensation.
3 Duration of the contract and remuneration
3.1 The contract begins and ends on the specific and individually agreed date.
3.2 The participation fee for the respective event is based on the current price table of the organizer at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
3.3 All participation fees are due for payment without any deductions upon issuance of the invoice, but no later than at the start of the event. If payment is not made on time, the organizer is entitled to exclude the participant or his/her dog from participation. The date of receipt of payment by the organizer is decisive. The organizer reserves the right to demand compensation from the participant for any damages resulting from non-participation.
3.4 Cash expenses and special costs incurred by the organizer at the express request of the participant will be charged at cost price.
4 Scope of services and unused services
4.1 The scope of services is based on the respective description in the service offer according to 2.1 or on the individual agreements between the Organizer and the participant. The participant’s entitlement to services is not transferable.
4.2 If individual agreed services are not used by a participant, the organizer reserves the right to charge the entire participation fee nevertheless. This does not apply if the participant can prove that the organizer has incurred no or only minor damage.
5 General conditions of participation
5.1 A valid dog owner’s liability insurance policy must be in place for each participating dog and the dog owner or handler (participant). Proof of insurance must be submitted with the declaration of participation.
5.2 The organizer or the trainer/coach/event manager appointed by him is authorized to give instructions to the participants for the duration and within the scope of the event.
5.3 If the participant or his/her dog disrupts the event so that a smooth and safe course of events can no longer be guaranteed, the organizer reserves the right to exclude the participant or dog from the event without reimbursement of the participation fee. The participant is at liberty to provide evidence of expenses saved by the organizer.
5.4 Participants undertake not to be under the influence of alcohol or other narcotics that may impair their ability to react and their physical condition. The participant must inform the organizer or the trainer/coach/event manager appointed by him of any health-related impairments before the start of the event without being asked to do so. In the event of violations against this, the organizer is entitled to exclude the participant or his/her dog from the event.
5.5 Each participating dog must be fully vaccinated. A current vaccination certificate must be submitted with the declaration of participation. By submitting the declaration of participation, the participant assures that the dog is healthy, does not pose a risk of infection to humans or animals, is free of vermin and is physically up to the demands of the class.
5.6 In the event of health problems occurring during the event or aggressive behavior of the dog that is contrary to further participation in the event, the organizer is entitled to exclude the dog in question from the event. The organizer reserves the right to charge the participation fee proportionally. The participant is at liberty to provide evidence of lower expenses.
6.1 The organizer is liable in cases of intent or gross negligence according to the legal regulations. However, in the event of a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations, the organizer shall only be liable up to the amount of the foreseeable damage typical for the contract, unless liability exists for injury to life, limb or health. The Organizer shall be liable to the same extent for the fault of vicarious agents and representatives.
6.2 The organizer is not liable to the participant for damages caused by third parties and/or their dogs. The Participant shall indemnify the Organizer against any claims asserted against the Organizer by third parties in relation to the Participant or the Participant’s dog.
7. other provisions
7.1 Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In the event of an invalid provision, the parties are obliged to negotiate an effective replacement provision that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose pursued by them with the invalid provision.
7.2 Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
7.3 All amendments or supplements to the contract must be in writing to be effective. This shall also apply to the amendment of this written form clause itself. The written form requirement, however, shall not apply to agreements made orally between the parties directly after conclusion of the contract.